Acute Coronary Syndrome Research Review – AU, Issue 19
Courtesy Research Review – http://www.researchreview.com.au/
In this issue:
– Reconsider intracoronary adenosine during reperfusion?
– Previous revascularisation and in-hospital outcomes in AMI cohort
– An ideal level of platelet P2Y12-receptor inhibition in PCI?
– Long-term outcomes for Takotsubo cardiomyopathy
– 2015 ACC/AHA/SCAI focused update on primary PCI in STEMI
– The Clinical Care Standards in ACS
– Weekend vs weekday admissions in ACS: mortality rates differ
– Early invasive ACS strategy best in the very elderly
– CCTA vs hs-troponins for suspected ACS
– Increasing in-hospital mortality in CS-AMI patients
Resource Library Item
This resource is available for registered members of CSANZ.
Click the button below to log in to HeartOne and access this resource. Please note that CPD credit is NOT automatically assigned for accessing resources directly.