Updates 23 Feb 2016
ClinicalKey Access Restored and Expanded
As you may be aware, members have had difficulty accessing ClinicalKey resources over the past few weeks. We’re happy to advise that full access has been restored to the online Elsevier Books and Journals.
In addition, you will be able to access the complete catalogue over the next few months including the following relevant titles:
- The Lancet
- JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging
- Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
- Canadian Journal of Cardiology
- Vascular Pharmacology
- Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Journal of Cardiac Failure
- Meyler’s Side Effects of Cardiovascular Drugs
- Vascular Medicine: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
You can browse a complete list on the HeartOne Journal page.
Note that once you are in ClinicalKey you can continue to search the entire catalogue of available resources.
New CPD Modules Published
Thanks to Dr Julian Castro from St Vincents’ Hospital in Melbourne, and Jackson Ji from Melbourne University for providing these cases:
We are looking for interesting cases to publish as online CPD modules. If you have material that may be of interest to fellow members please email email@example.com.